Servicing businesses of all shapes and sizes. Contact us today to customise your HR Services package
We invite you to take advantage of this exceptional service opportunity by contacting All on Board HR and Recruitment Services
CALL: 0458 847 005
HR and Administration Services
Your people drive the success or failure of your business. Strong recruitment processes ensure that you are attracting quality candidates, who are talented and motivated, and who are the right fit for your business.
Want consistent and fair recruitment processes?
Would you like to increase the quality and efficiency of your recruitment process?
We can help you with
Recruitment Schedule/Plan – having a well-planned consistent plan will minimise expensive recruiting mistakes and increase the quality of your recruitment process.
- Review the need for the position – Do you need to fill a position just because someone has left or resigned from your business?
- Identify skill gaps. May be a change of title and role description for the new position?
- Is there any opportunity to review and consolidate your HR resources?
- What is your current staffing structure and does it meet your business needs?
Timeline – this will vary depending on the advertised position, what selection process you decide on and how many applications you receive.
- How soon do you need to fill the vacancy?
- How long will you advertise for?
- Who will assess the application and for how long?
- Who is the decision maker?
- Do you have a role description for the vacant position?
Advertising – starting your recruitment process on the front foot with effective, well-written job advertisements will put you ahead of the pack. A strong advertising will result in higher quality applicants.
- We write and place your ads, creating effective advertisements that get the right people to apply;
- We can advise on where to place your ads;
- – Shortlisting
– Interview process
– Reference Checks
– Criminal History Checks
– Letters of Offer
– Employment Contracts
– Onboarding – Seamless integration to your business
- New employee paperwork can be completed on line
- Provide the new employee with access to networks/internet/email
- Organise for security access to the building
- Role specific training
Employee Benefits – usually only for employees of large organisations, we can help you to identify employee perks and purchasing power for the employees of small businesses.
- Purchasing Power
- Employee Perks
Local induction – To ensure your employee gets off to a good start, it’s important that they feel welcomed, well-informed and equipped to do their job.
- Have a plan for their first week at work
- Provide a “Where do I find………..” plan
- Roles and Responsibilities flow chart for existing members of the team
Moving home can be most stressful for your new employee. So many things to consider – schools, home, shopping, not to mention the new job that has brought them to a new location to live.
By engaging the services of All On Board, we can save you and your new employee time and relieve the pressure as they concentrate on settling into their new position. Our support services don’t finish when the move has been completed, we offer a suite of services to ensure your new employee and the family settle in quickly to the new location and get back to a normal routine.
We tailor our services to ensure your standard and specialised relocation needs are attended to in a timely and effective manner.
We can also help with
• Sourcing accommodation – short or long term tenancy
• Sourcing school and childcare information
• Provide information on local area infrastructure (sporting clubs, shopping)
We know what issues may arise and how to resolve them quickly. Why not let us take care of the details for you.
Record Keeping for the time poor employee
If you are a worker who struggles to keep good records, forgotten to renew your driver’s licence, can’t find that qualification information just when you need it and require your own personal secretary, we can assist you with your record keeping
• Record and retain copies of your certificates, inductions, medicals and qualification information
• Book your appointments in consultation with you so that appointment times work in with your roster
• Email the appointment information through to your calendar
All you must do is turn up on the day of your scheduled appointment.
Please call for an obligation free quote
Independent Contractor Support
Do you require assistance with your timesheets, timesheet approvals, invoicing, collecting payment for your overdue invoices?
* We can enter your timesheet records
* Send the timesheet for approval
* Invoice your client
* Chase up your overdue payments ensuring you have cashflow
* Complete your bank reconciliation
* Provide you with weekly or monthly reports
* Even pay your wages if you have employees!
If this is the type of support you have been looking for, please call to discuss your requirements.