Our HR Admin support
Your peace of mind
We invite you to take advantage of this exceptional service opportunity by contacting All on Board HR and Recruitment Services
CALL: 0458 847 005
Providing your employees with knowledge of your business’s policies, procedures and expectations and reducing time taken in training your new employees.
Benefits of having an employee handbook
– Easy access to information relevant to your business
– Up to date information
– Key Information available to all employees
We can help personalise a Staff Handbook to suit your business and management needs.
HR Manuals contribute to the successful management of your business, ensuring current information is readily available to you and your employees
Experience the benefits of having a HR Manual in your business
- Increase efficiency and organisation
- Reinforce your work ethic, business values and company culture
- Information documentation only relevant to your business
- Quick reference point.
We can assist in the development of your HR Manual and provide you with peace of mind that your documents and templates are up-to-date.
Policies and Procedures
Putting your policies and procedures in writing is important, informing business guidelines, establishing consistency of practice within your business and helping all employees understand the day to day operations.
Clearly define your expectations in relation to
- Business values
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Work Ethics
- Expected standards of behaviour and performance
- Enable your employees to make decisions confidently
- Provides information to new employees
- Consistent practices, rules and guidelines throughout your business
All policies and procedures require you to ensure they are properly communicated to your employees. Integral to ongoing business success is the need to review your policies and procedures ensuring they are current and compliant with relevant laws.
We can help you to review and develop your policies and procedures.
A job description is important for every position within your business. The more accurate you can make a job description upfront, the more useful it will become in the future.
It covers a number of significant functions –
- accurately reflects the nature of the job and the duties being performed
- contain a list of the duties and responsibilities associated with the role
- describes the skills and competencies that are needed to perform the role
- outlines where the job fits within the overall company hierarchy
- can be used as an important tool for performance management.
A good role description is much more than a defined list of tasks and responsibilities. If well written, it gives the reader a sense of the priorities involved. It not only provides a clear picture of the position for potential candidates, but is also a useful tool for measuring performance and a vital reference in the event of disputes or disciplinary issues.
A simple process for you – we do the work and customise to your business requirements